General Voter Registration Information
- My Vote Wisconsin: Register and check your voter status at MyVoteWisconsin.gov.
- Rev Up For National Disability Voter Registration Week Information Template: View newsletter article here (accessible Word document).
Note: Agencies can adapt the information in this article to use in their newsletters.
- Wisconsin Voter Registration Application: View application here (fillable pdf).
- Guides for Acceptable Proof of Residence:
- Acceptable Photo ID Guide: View image and document here.
Service Providers and Care Facilities
- Voter Registration Information for Care Facilities: View the informational packet for absentee voting here, Wisconsin Elections Commission
Note: Voter registration information starts on page 4
- DVC Resources for Residential Service Providers: View Residential Service Providers fact sheet here (accessible pdf).
- How to Support Community Members with Voting: View Community Members fact sheet here (accessible pdf).
- DVC Sample Voter Outreach Script: View voter outreach script here (accessible pdf).
- DVC Flowchart for Voter Eligibility, Registration, and Photo ID: This is a pilot document and an accessible version will be available in the future. View voter registration flowchart here (pdf).
- Voter Registration Webinar for Service Providers – September 17, 2021: Watch the video here
DVC Fact Sheets
- Voting in Wisconsin Fact Sheet: View fact sheet here (accessible pdf).
- Voter Registration Fact Sheet: View fact sheet here (accessible pdf).
- Voting Rights Fact Sheet:
Guardianship and Voting
- Guardianship and Voting Brochure: Available in English and Spanish.
- Guardianship and Voting – Restoring Your Right to Vote Brochure: View brochure here (accessible pdf).
Voting Rights for Persons with Criminal Convictions
- Wisconsin Voting Rights for Persons with Criminal Convictions: Learn more via the ACLU information page here (external link).
- Voting in Wisconsin After a Criminal Conviction: Learn more via the ACLU information page here (external link).