Learn about the resources available to voters with disabilities. These resources are designed for residents and service providers in residential care facilities seeking information on voting rights and on the process.
- Letter and Training Documents on Absentee Voting at Care Facilities for the Spring Primary: Wisconsin Elections Commission, January 15th 2021.
- Compliance with Residents’ Rights Requirement related to Nursing Home Residents’ Right to Vote: Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, October 5th 2020.
- Wisconsin Board on Aging and Long-term Care memo on voting: August 6th 2020.
- Assisting Cognitively Impaired Individuals with Voting: A Quick Guide: America Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging and the Penn Memory Center.
- Residential Service Providers: Resources for Voters with Disabilities: Disability Vote Coalition, updated January 2021.