Voting in the Time of Pandemic Part 2:
A Training for Front-Line Staff
July 13th at 11 a.m.
This event instructed staff who work with people with disabilities and older adults (internal advocates, member rights specialists, care managers, IRIS consultants, etc.) on how to support their members with voter registration, absentee voting, and voter rights.
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition FAQ: 2020 Wisconsin Elections Frequently Asked Questions
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition Products List
- Sample Voter Outreach Script
- DVC Partnering Ideas
- My Voting plan
Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition: includes fact sheets, videos, and news
- Disability Rights Wisconsin Voter Hotline: 844–DIS-VOTE / 844-347-8683
- Municipal clerk: Find your clerk on MyVote Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Elections Commission: 866-VOTE-WIS
- MyVote Wisconsin
- League of Women Voters local leagues
- Video training modules produced by LWV of Dane County on voter registration and other topics:
- Vote411.org: nonpartisan information about candidates
- All voter forms are available on the Wisconsin Election Commission website.
Event hosted by: