The April 5th Spring Election is almost here! Join the Disability Vote Coalition on March 30th to hear why voting in local elections matters.
- Hear from a panel of disability advocates who have held local office about what motivated them to run, and how local government makes a difference in your life.
- Learn about voting in the April 5th Spring Elections and make your plan to vote.
- Registration is required. Register below for this Zoom event.
- Greg Meyer, former Town of Monico Supervisor
- Nicki Vander Meulen, Madison School Board Member
- Barbara Vedder, former Dane County Supervisor and Madison Common Council Alder
- Jon Hochkammer, former Outreach Manager of Wisconsin Counties Association and former Mayor of Verona.
Registration is now closed. A meeting recording is available.
- View the Local Elections Matter Forum for March 30th, 2022 on Youtube.
- Read and share the event flyer here (accessible pdf).
To request accommodations, including ASL interpreters, include your request on your registration. Make your request as soon as possible; we will do our best to fill all requests. ASL interpreters and captioning will be provided
- View the March 30th Local Elections Matter presentation here (accessible pdf).
- View the February 2nd Local Elections Matter presentation here (accessible pdf).
- View the April 5th 2022 Spring Election Resource List here (accessible pdf).
Make Your Plan to Vote: Resources
- MyVote Wisconsin: Check your voter registration, request an absentee ballot, and view your ballot.
- 2022 Spring Election Toolkit
- Make Your Plan to Vote 2022 Factsheet
- Know Your Voting Rights Factsheet