The Disability Vote Coalition is pleased to share our Rides to the Polls for the April 2023 Spring Election.
Rides to the Polls is a list of transportation providers around the state who may provide transportation for voting for people with disabilities and older adults.
Need a ride? Act now! Check the list to see if there is a transportation provider in your area and contact them soon. Most providers require advance notice.
Rides to the Polls is in a spreadsheet format.
- To search using your computer, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F or go to “Edit” > “Find and Replace”.
- To search on a mobile device, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Find and Replace” in the drop-down or use your browser’s Find in Page function.
The following views are available for Rides to the Polls:
- Rides to the Polls sorted by Service/Program or Organization Name
- Rides to the Polls sorted by County
- Rides to the Polls sorted by Region
Note: The Disability Vote Coalition does not provide transportation or schedule rides – we invite you to review the Rides to the Polls list to see if there is a provider in your part of the state.
If you have a question about Rides to the Polls or a voting question, contact the Disability Rights Wisconsin Voter Hotline at 844-347-8683 or email@example.com.