Join us to make your plan to vote in the April 4th election. We will discuss:
- What’s on the ballot and why this election is so important:
- State Supreme Court
- Constitutional Amendment & Advisory Referendum
- Local elections
- Key deadlines
- Finding non-partisan candidate information
- Voter rights and accommodations
- Voter registration
- Voting by mail
- Get your questions answered.
View and share the Lunch and Learn event flyer here (accessible PDF).
Registration is required. Register via Zoom for the Lunch and Learn here.
To request accommodations, register as soon as possible and include your request on the form. Send questions in advance to email@example.com.
Contact the Disability Rights Wisconsin Voter Hotline via phone at 844-DIS-VOTE / 844-347-8683 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For voting resources, visit the Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition website.