The Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition Invites You to:
Rev Up for the November 8th Election: October 17th Zoom Training
Join the Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition on October 17th at 1:30 on Zoom to get the latest on voting in Wisconsin. Make sure you are prepared for the November 8th Election. You will learn about recent changes to voting law and absentee voting.
We will cover what you need to know to vote in the November 8 midterm election:
- Important deadlines for the election
- Voter registration and photo ID
- Voting by mail (absentee voting) including recent changes to voting law:
- Ballot return assistance changes
- Changes to completing and returning your absentee ballot
- Voter rights and accommodations
- What’s on the ballot and how to be an informed voter
ASL interpreters will be available. To request other disability related accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Disability Rights WI Voter Hotline via phone at 844-DIS-VOTE / 844-347-8683 or via email at email@example.com.
- Contact your Municipal Clerk. Find contact information for your Clerk on My Vote Wisconsin: myvote.wi.gov/en-us/My-Municipal-Clerk
Guidance on Ballot Return Assistance
Disability Rights Wisconsin (DRW) has guidance for voters who need assistance mailing or returning their absentee ballot: Absentee Ballot Return Assistance for the Nov 8th Election
Wisconsin Election Commission Guidance on Absentee Ballot Return Options under the Federal Voting Rights Act: Guidance on Absentee Ballot Return Options Under the Federal Voting Rights Act
Know Your Rights
- Voting Rights Fact Sheet:
- Know Your Rights Video
- Report an Accessibility Concern to the WI Elections Commission: View report form here.