The Spring Elections are almost here! Join the Disability Vote Coalition to hear why voting in local elections matters.
- Hear from a panel of disability advocates who have held local office about what motivated them to run, and how local government makes a difference in your life.
- Learn about voting in the February 15th and April 5th Spring elections and make your plan to vote.
- Registration is required. Register below for this Zoom event.
- Greg Meyer, former Town of Monico Supervisor
- Nicki Vander Meulen, Madison School Board Member
- Barbara Vedder, former Dane County Supervisor and Madison Common Council Alder
- Jon Hochkammer, former Outreach Manager of Wisconsin Counties Association and former Mayor of Verona.
The event is open to everyone and registration is required.
To request accommodations, including ASL interpreters, include your request on your registration. Make your request as soon as possible; we will do our best to fill all requests. ASL interpreters and captioning will be provided
- View the Local Elections Matter presentation here (accessible pdf).
- View the Spring Election Resource List here (accessible pdf).
Make Your Plan to Vote: Resources
- MyVote Wisconsin: Check your voter registration, request an absentee ballot, and view your ballot.
- 2022 Spring Election Toolkit
- Make Your Plan to Vote 2022 Factsheet
- Know Your Voting Rights Factsheet