National Disability Voter Registration Week is July 13- 17th. The Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition invites you to join us to grow the power of the disability vote.
Attend this free online training and get the information and resources you need to REV Up for the August 11 and November 3 elections. Register below for instructions to join the training and to receive the link for the training.
Get the information you need to develop a plan to participate in National Disability Voter Registration Week and beyond.
What: Voter Registration, Rights and Resources: Zoom Training on Voting for Wisconsin disability organizations
The training will cover voter registration, absentee voting, voter rights, and voter resources.
Date: Tuesday June 23, 2020
Time: 2:30 PM – 4 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Jason Beloungy, Assess to Independence
- Jenny Neugart, Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Denise Jess, Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Eileen Newcomer, League of Women Voters of Wisconsin
- Barbara Beckert, Disability Rights Wisconsin
To request accommodations, email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please complete the following: