Reporting an Accessibility or Voting Rights Concern

Pen marking a ballot

Reporting an Accessibility or Voting Rights Concern

Did you have an accessibility or voting rights concern for the November election? It’s important to report your concern. Reporting the concern can help you, and may also help other voters and help make our elections more accessible.

  • Report any concerns to the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC). Report your concern at The WEC Complaints page has an option to “Report an Accessibility Concern”. If your concern has been addressed, it is still helpful to report it but be sure to note that it was resolved.  You may also call the WEC at at 1-866-VOTE-WIS (866- 868-3947) for assistance.
  • Report the concern to your Municipal Clerk. Contact information for your clerk is available at
  • Help is available! Contact the Disability Rights Wisconsin Voter Hotline at: 1-844- DIS-VOTE (844-347-8683)/email:  to receive assistance with your concern or with filing a complaint.


Featured Topics

Join our Email List

    By subscribing you agree to receive information from the WDVC and agree with our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.